Recently, I've been watching a few new shows - They are secret garden, dream high and transformers prime.
Honestly, I got no intention to watch secret garden and dream high. However, due the their high ratings, and since they are currently airing in ONE Channel and E City, I might as well watch them. True to their ratings, both dramas are starting to attract me. For transformers prime.. I'd got a little fascination over transformer, so I'm watching. Nevertheless, its quite a short series.
Anyway, today I'm going to blog about this cast from Dream High. She is also Suzy from Miss A.
I first saw her in an episode of Running Man. Her pretty face caught my eyes, and I mistook her as someone from F(X). Later, when I've started watching Dream High, I found she was in fact, a member of K-POP group Miss A. Then, I realised that I'd saw her a few times in MTV channel, when I came across Miss A MV. I a K-Drama fan, not a K-POP fan, so I dun really know much from Miss A. However, Miss A did not leave a good impression for me. I was in fact, kinda sad that this innocent looking angel is actually from the seductive girls' group, Miss A. But, I love her character, Go Hye Mi. Obnoxious to the core, but she got her soft side. I'm current on episode 4 of Dream High, and I'm pretty much watching particularly for her storyline. I was intrigued by her and went to search on her via google. It turns out she is the same age as me. Terrified; celebrities nowadays are getting younger and younger! Its already time for my "generation" to debut as entertainers? I feels like I'm getting real old..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.