September 8, 2011

Sister

Aww.. one week of holiday, but I have not done any revision yet. Maybe its because I was quite pleased by my Prelim 2 results, I'm getting a little complacent here.. I really wish O Level to end quickly. The thought of going to Korea after O Level really makes me jump over the moon. I've also saw the teaser of movie 'Only You'.. I might have the chance of catching it on theater if I can visit Korea after O.. Ah! I so excited!! There are alot of places I wanna visit in Korea~ Lotte world, South mountian... Lovcat shop, Mr Pizza... HAHAHA!! And the snow!!

I just saw some photos of Han Hyo Joo and her brother. They were really close and it kept me thinking; how wonderful would it be if I have an elder sister too. Ofcourse, there really sisters who are obnoxious, and all that... but no, I'm talking about those caring sisters who feels maternal over her younger siblings. Imagine a sister helping me when my brother bullies me. A sister conforting me when my parents scold me. A sister teaching me when I'm having troubles with my homework. ~.~ Wouldnt that be wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.