October 21, 2011

Drama Fever

In addition to my recent drama list; I'm now watching two more dramas. Previously I'd stated that I'm watching Dream High and Secret Garden. Now I'm watching The Great Queen Seon Deok. At first, I'm not really interested because all the cast are unfamilar. However, since channel U is showing after Shinning Inheritance ended, I thought I should just try it out. I'd finished quite a few episodes and I say I've fallen in love with it. The drama gave the same feeling I felt when I started watching Dong Yi. I wasn't really interested in both dramas at first, but after watching a few episodes, they turned out awesome! The storyline of The Great Queen Seon Deok is also very interesting. However, what I dislike about it is because of its confusing timeline. There are many timelapse but yet some people turns old and some people did not. Its trival, but also annoying. The characters are still in their young "state". The young Duk Man seriously caught my attention. Her real name is Nam Ji Hyun, a young actress. She is one year younger than me, and for the first time, an actress younger than me caught my attention... Well, maybe thats because not many actresses are actually younger than me. The storyline is getting more and more intense now; 5 episodes a week just isn't enough for me!!!
The second drama is The Musical, starring Ku Hye Sun! I've finished the first episode, and intending to watch the rest after o lvl. I gonna say the only good part in the drama is Ku Hye Sun's part. Other parts seem rather boring, but I'm ensure it will get better in the following episodes.
4 Dramas! Usually I wouldn't watch these many dramas at the same time; I might get the stories mixed up. But anyway, all the dramas are awesome; definitely in my top 10! (Which means I'd need to remove some drama from my top 10) :O
Nooo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.