October 25, 2011
The prophecy forgot to mention the happy ending
One major subject cleared! I think did my best for yesterday's english paper. Although english can be unpredictable; it might be filled with traps. Nevertheless, as I said, I tried my best and hopefully I had avoided those traps and able to score well. The day after tomorrow will be Maths paper 1, following Maths paper 2 on the next day. Yet another major subject, which means that O lvl is coming to an end! This is the last lap... and I should be studying right now! I told myself that after O lvl, I'm going to try out many new things! The first thing I'd planned to do is to visit Korea! Regretfully, I'd to cancel this plan because there are too many problems. One of the problems is that I'm unable to check in a hotel alone sine I'm under 18. I can't sleep in my friend's house because it's too small. Without a place to live, how can I still visit Korea, espically when it's winter!? Guess luck isn't on my side. However, time should be on my side! Since I'm still young, I'm sure I can get plenty of chance to visit Korea in the near future.. Well, provided that next year isn't the end of the world. I just saw a video on the signs of apocalypse. Admittedly, the video was quite intimidating. But I choose not to believe. I figured that if I truly believe in something, it will certainly exist. I'd been through the highs and lows, especially this year, and I've learned to be optimistic. I tend to look at the brighter side of the world, this is all thanks to some wonderful people in my world. Some, I might have not meet them yet, but time will definitely being us together - Definitely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.