October 12, 2011
The dream, so far away...
I'd been very very busy recently, and therefore I did not get to update my blog as frequently as I used to. I'd be graduating the day after tomorrow, but I'm having more than a mix emotion. First, I'm glad that I won't have to see the faces of those disgusting vendor aunties as well as some of those obnoxious students. On the other hand, I'm sure I'd miss the time I spent with my clique, especially in school. However, the thing that had always been a hassle to me.. I'm going to leave that burden as I graduate. At the same time, I'd be leaving with regrets. Recently, a friend of mine find himself in a some situation as me. I tried to convince him to do the right thing, cause I know how painfully it is to ignore someone you actually cared for. While he can still turn the tables around, I'm ought to stay in this slump. Yesterday, I went to check some of the courses in Poly out of boredom. I went to search for that particular course which I'd land my eyes on ever since when I was taking my N lvl. The course is Film, Sound & Video at Ngee Ann Poly with a cut off point of 11. It makes me realise that I'm still not good enough, and the course I want is almost possible to get. Its like a wake up call for me. I really really want that course so badly. I'll work hard till the very end, no matter what the conclusion may be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.