May 19, 2012

Fateful day

Okay.. Today was quite an unlucky day.. not to me, but to one of my friend. We were supposed to have a gathering at 7 for dinner, and I finished my class at 4.30.. That friend of mine said that she'd be ending her class at 5.. So I thought I'd have a company for the next 2 hours.. But she msged me and told me she'd be doing work in the meantime. So, I decided to wait for her... I went to the library.. reading books after books.. waiting and waiting.. Until I started to fall a sleep. When I woke up, I realised that it was already 7... but she havent msg me yet! So I went to meet up with my other group members and GL first.. Then, one of my GL received a msg from her, stating that she won't be joining. I was kinda mad that moment, then I received her msg. She said she can't go because her dress has some problem.. and I asked her what... Then she reply she "Zhao Gengg".. I wasn't sure what that means and I thought whatever happened to her, she got her classmates to help her. I started to randomly give her some advice cause I wasn't even sure whats exactly going on. When I was having my dinner.. something triggered my mind.. and I realise that the whole situation was far worse than I'd expected. Worried, I decided to give her a call. I also realise that I brought my jacket along with me, which might help her in some way. I've decided to go back to school if she requires my help, but it turns out that she's already gone on to a bus. I asked if she has any friends helping her but she said no.. I was really mad at myself for not passing her my jacket when I was in school - that would have saved her hell lot of trouble. She thanked me for being concern, although I know I don't deserve it... I didn't do anything to help out at all. I keep asking myself.. WHY??? WHY??? I should have cared earlier.. sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.