May 10, 2012
Knowledge ain't power.. Knowledge is beauty
Okay, now that I'm on the track towards my dream, I need to have new goals. Since I'm in the course Moving Images, I gonna stick with the media and filming path.. There's not changing. I've been thinking a lot a lot of this. One of the reason I joined this course about filming is that I'd get to see those superstars!! I always envy those backstage crew who get to have close encounter with stars. No! I lied.. that ain't my reason although it's pretty cool. I joined a filming course because of my love for Korean Dramas. I've came to realize the power of media and how it can influence it's viewer. With this in mind, I can use media to apply positive impact on the viewers.
But I do have another dream in mind. The world is tremendous and it's really sad to be stuck in a same country for the rest of my life. Since I'm always curious of the culture of other countries.. I say I'd be very pleased to be a document-er. I want to learn, understand and appreciate the culture of other countries.. I wanna learn about their interesting history and heritage.. They say seeing is believing.. hence, I want to see it for myself. I also love animals, so documenting animals would also be a pretty fun thing to do. Some of the documentaries I loved was "Man vs Wild", "Pawn Star", "Ancient Astronaut" and anything related to wild lives, extraterrestrial beings or history of certain countries(Rome) or some lost civilization. But this is a pretty tough path as that'd mean I gonna leave my hometown for very long.. Then I'd miss my family and friends... Still, I wish to see how beautiful the world really is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.