May 11, 2012

Same old habit

I am someone who believes in love in first sight.. It's never wrong. Then, life proved me wrong once again... The first day I saw her, I didn't even pay the slightest attention to her.. I didn't find her special at all. Then, the second day, she first talked to me.. We'd a little chat, then I find her quite likable.. Even I wasn't sure.. When it begins. Maybe she is just different.. Soft-spoken and caring. I havent seen or talked to her for a week.. and I miss her deeply. It's kind of strange and creepy, but I think of her every minute or so. Sometimes, when I was eating and I thought of her, I got so nervous and loses my appetite. Ofcourse, this ain't my first time.. In secondary school, I experienced this kind of feeling as well.. I thought I'd be free after moving on to Poly..And ofcourse, I know it's impossible.. Even I wouldn't want to get involve in a relationship now.. After all, my lifetime goal is to only get into a relationship once before getting married. I'm not confident in surviving a relationship for 10 years or so, before getting married. However, I won't know until I try. Anyway, this feeling is bullshit. The only reason I'm bloggin this feeling down is because I wanna remember this feeling when I gets older.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.