December 22, 2010

Another decision to make

Guessssssssss what? Imma going to Sec 5! Yeah I know I need to be responsible for this choice I'd made as the path in front of me will not be easy. Most teachers are intimidating us instead of encourage us. But I think its good as we don't know what will happen in Sec 5. They dun want us to regret in Sec 5 and waste the whole year. For me, I'd made up my mind. Yes, Sec 5 shall be my destination. I thought that I could start enjoying after I get back my results, but to get us prepare, we'd already receive a huge amount of holiday home works. We are suppose to pass it up on the first day of school... Crap, just nice, how am I going to finish them all... Recently I'm not feeling very well either, therefore I can hardly concentrate on the home works. I got a sore throat last week, and today my ear got some kind of infection. It was freaking painful, as if my ear was going to explode.. I bought a ear drop and pain killer, so fortunately it doesnt hurt as much as it hurt in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.