December 29, 2010

Christmas turns into Living Hell

Its been very bad recently. Its really really REALLY rare for my cousins to come to Singapore. And I can't even enjoy their visit before of the ear infection.... I thought of curse, taboo or whatsoever. What could had caused the cough, flu, sore throat, ear infection, ear blockage, deafness, dizziness, blur sight and inability to urinate? Sorry I gonna emphasize on that cause its my main concern now.. Do you know how its feels like? I use to think, "Why can't I hold my bladder????" and now I'm doing a great job. So great that it can't even come out. Forget about that, these days were like living hell... Can't go anywhere, and hurts like fish. Theres so many medicines to eat.. and of course, soo many side effects. Honestly, I rather take the pain rather then taking those pain killers with nasty side effects. Well, while I'm sooooo sick, my parents were the onces taking care of me. I'm so grateful that I'd such great parents. I feel very safe when I'm with them, and hope I can get well soon so they wo't need to worry about me. Haiz. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.