December 15, 2010

Damn the (date) results!!

Ok, here I am, in my grandma's house. My brother and my cousins had went to Kuantan. So why am I still here? Cause the release of my N Level results have such a great timing. While others are enjoying in Kuantan, I will be in Singapore either (1.) Happy! Score well for N and capable of going to sec 5. (2.) Emo... You know why... Ok, before all of this happens, I might be killed by apprehension. I know whats done is done, but I will still be worried. I guess its only nature to feel that way. The day after tomorrow will be the day which decides my destiny. I'll be going back to Singapore tomorrow. I was thinking of going to Kuantan after i received my results; maybe 18 or 19... but theres so many BB programs packed for me! I really really really wanna spend more time with my cousins.. (or izzit in Malaysia).. What I'm looking forward to is the Christmas party. I personally thinks that its going to be fun. I really hope she attends... or maybe not. I cant tell what she really is.. Friend? Acquaintance? Stranger? I'm sure she used to be a person who shares the same interest with me. How did it end up this way.. Cursed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.