August 25, 2011

See a face?

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1087353006

Hahaha!! If you look at the wall of text carefully, you could see the image of my girlfriend! Hahaha!! I'm just kidding, thats Han Hyo Joo.

Okay, I finished episode 35 of Love Letter today and felt really really empty throughout the whole day.. Its as if theres no longer any meaning to my life, since I've complete all Hyo Joo's episodes.. I wanted more. I dunno if I should continue the series; other epiosdes without Hyo Joo.. Perhaps the show is only funny because of Hyo Joo. Hyo Joo should have went for more variety show.. She was so good with games.. If she were to join "Running Man" as a guest, I'm sure shes gonna own!! Shes just 24.. not very young compare to the time she played in Love Letter; she was just 20 back then! But really, she did mentioned that she was good at running... So I guess "Running Man" is her type of game. Besides drama and movies, I really wanna see her in more variety shows. She tend to be more true in variety shows; I wanna see the real her~ Hope my wish would come true..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.