I hate introverts, so as much as I hate myself.
I hate myself for being a good-for-nothing introvert. This is definitely the reason why I can't make new friends, and can't interact well with others. I want to thank this thing call Internet. Internet allows me to communicate with many people I never thought I could in real life. But I hate Internet because it makes me rely on this voiceless chat. It's hard to express my feeling with a person looking at me. This results a situation whereas I have trouble identifying whether one is close enough to greet each other. Afraid that I might be rejected. Although I know that if I take the initiative to greet first, they will greet me back. However, since I'm an introvert, it's harder than scoring an A1 for science. FFFFing hate this way of life I'm living.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.