September 24, 2010

Cut me some slack

Today was the worse day ever. Went through a total humiliation in class. I got nothing to say about it, just that I know I clearly clarified my rights. My teacher thinks she's right, or maybe just for her pride as a teacher, I dun care. If I were to complete those five fucking equation, what would she say? I dare to say that I did memorise those five equation. Maybe it comes so unexpectedly that I suddenly couldnt recall it. Damn it. Unreasonable, thats all I can say. I mean, does she need to get so enraged just because I packed my bag, I dun even know she left things uncovered. Habits of mind teach us about managing impulsively. But I think she wasnt angry at all, she was just doing that for her own pleasure. I totally lost my respect for her.

Then again... why am I feeling humiliated? Being scolded by teachers are suppose to be common, isnt it? Maybe I dun often got scolded by teachers, and when I got scolded in front of the class, its quite humiliating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.