September 22, 2010
Slack ~
It's sad to say that I'm already in holiday mood. I got 2 weeks of rest before N Level, and I'm busying watching anime and eating moon cakes. First of all, moon cakes rocks!! Especially ice-cream moon cake from swensen!! It comes in small quantity, yet it is so addictive!! I love the "Salted cheese cake" favour. Other than that, I'm also busy watching anime. I completed two anime recently. One is my all time favorite, SOUL EATER!!! The series was pretty short, but that might be a good thing as long series anime like hit man reborn is getting more and more draggy.. The storyline of Soul Eater is also very attractive. I wanted to watch more of it, so I went to watch it's manga series, but it was incomplete. And the story is somehow different from the anime. After Soul Eater, I also watch "Darker than black". I started off with its manga series one. Its a random story but it given me a rough idea of how the world of "Darker than black" is like. I moved on to its series 2, which is also incomplete. Next, being intrigued, I went to watch its anime. However I couldnt find its series one of the anime, so I straight away watched series two. The story was quite complicated, but I think I understand some of it with the help of wikia. Both animes are worth watching, highy recommended !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.