Hi, remember this ?
Ok, here is my goals for the next half year of 2010.
1) Study hard and get prepared for Prelim 2 and N Level.
2) Eat a lot and exercise regularly to grow fatter and fitter.
3) Take whatever it takes to keep pimples away.
EXTRA
4) Try my best to get closer to *Dinggg*, well, as a friend.
Yay! Although it's true to say that theres still a long time before this year ends, I'm just going to contemplate the goals I'd made and see if I'm doing well. :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Study hard and get prepared for Prelim 2 and N Level. - I did, and prelim 2 is over !! > 50% accomplished
2) Eat a lot and exercise regularly to grow fatter and fitter. - Not very well done, bu I did eat a lot !! > 10% accomplished
3) Take whatever it takes to keep pimples away. - Yeah I did but it just KEEP COMING BACK !! > 75% accomplished
EXTRA
4) Try my best to get closer to *Dinggg*, well, as a friend. - No luck :( > 5% accomplished
Anyway, I going to add the 5th goal
5) BE COOL :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.