September 11, 2010

A long day

CRAPPPPPPPPPPPP

First of all, I want to officially anounce that N level English paper one and two is soooo much easier compare to prelim 2. And ofcourse, N Level part 1 is over !! Next paper is science at 4 of oct. Ok, so I'm having a break now. Two days ago, I went to watch my first-ever-watched horror film "Haunted changi" ( Local film ) which turns out to be a big joke. Totally spoiled my image towards "horror" films. But while watching the trailers before the movie started, one movie caught my attention. It's also a horror movie, and its "The child's eye" which is related to "The eye" series. Whats more is that the movie is stared by rainie yang!! I'd never ever imagined rainie acting in a horror movie, and I want to know how it will turns out. After the movie, we went to New York New York for lunch ( Teabreak for me). The dishes there cost a bomb. I ordered smoked salmon salad which cost $13.90 *Heartbreaks* Nevertheless, it was delicious.
Yesterday, I went for the WOW chase. I'm glad that Chen Dong, Han Byeol and Zhi Ying can join us. Yesterday's weather wasnt that good, but I manage to have a great time. It was tiring, yet satisfying.
And today, I thought I will be able to spend a good time alone with my computer, but sadly my computer rejected me by saying "Lacking of disk space". ==" I can't watch soul eater, i can't view my photos, I can't load any videos.
Ahh, I gtg now. Tomorrow I think I will be watching resident evil 3 afterlife to prove myself worthy for 16!! And i promise I will blog about Soul Eater the next time.

Ta-Ta~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.