August 4, 2011
Be my "Han Hyo Joo"
Had a very satisfying day today! Got lots of compliments and recognition.. It really makes me feels great. Guess all this while, thats all I've been looking for. Anyway, I'm going to finish nonstop 5 soon. Nonstop 5 is really an awesome sitcom.. If possible I would wish to finish the complete episode, starting from episode one. I really wanna see how Han Hyo Joo enter the club and what kind of joke she made. I have a strong feeling for Han Hyo Joo; everyone was treating her so unfairly.. it makes me wanna protect her. I was frowning all the way in episode 197, when her friends kept forgetting about her party and neglecting her, I really felt sad for her. Maybe I experiences similar events in my life. However, I'm glad she got Tablo. Tablo was the only one who know her existence, who cares about her, and help her up when everyone forgotten all about her. I hope I could be Tablo; someone who help others. I felt her pain and I hope that I could make a difference. While there are douche bags bragging and boasting around, they are people who just want to be known. But well so far in my life, I guess I'm the "Han Hyo Joo". I'm the one searching for attention, while people around me don't even know I exists. Sometimes its good to be alone, but there are faggots who won't even allow that. There will idiots pointing fingers at you, talking shit about you. Ofcourse, I have pride too.. I wouldnt allow those shit to carry on. Haiz.. I don't want to be Han Hyo Joo.. I want to be Tablo. But I wanna find my Han Hyo Joo. Good luck to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.