August 17, 2011

Persistance!!

Ho.. I just finished Shining Inheritance episode 1 on Channel U. The Chinese voices are abit weird compared to the orignal voices, but its alright. Okay, this few days, I'd been searching for the DVD for By Land And Sky.. I've so far searched three places but all of them did not sell them.. Gosh, I think I could only find it in Malaysia now.. I KNOW I saw that item a few months ago in TS video shop at northpoint before they moved out.. Damn, if only I'd bought it earlier... Anyway, I watched the finale of Dong Yi yesterday.. Everything was great, but I think Dong Yi is too kind.. So kind to the extent that its quite fake.. But nothing is wrong with that. Its a happy ending, but I felt pretty uneasy.. Well, the last few scenes show a time lapse of about 20 years later, when Dong Yi died.. And the prince succeed the throne. I think its pretty unnecessary. They should not have show Dong Yi die, I mean, Dong Yi could have still been living 20 years later right? She would most probably be just like the most 50. Other than that, everything is fine.

BTW, I'll be getting my MT O lvl results tomorrow.. Good luck.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.