LOL... I've been watching "Love Letter", a Korean Variety Show... I'll update my blog now to cool myself down, before heading to my room to study F&N.. I can't study with my heart beating so fast! The show really made me laughed my ass off. I watched episode 26, 27, 30, 31 and 34.. 26 and 27 are actually recorded in a day (the guest and all that, they are the same, and the story continues), and so were 30 and 31, and 34 and 35. I've just finished 34, and I'll finish 35 tomorrow. 34 is the best man! I'll tell you why. Anyway, first of all.. I watched this episodes because of Hyo Joo, but its really a fun variety show, so I might continue even after I finished the episodes Hyo Joo is in. Hyo Joo looks really shy in her first few episodes. She does not talk much and were pretty much isolated.. I hate choosing games, which you had to make a choice.. Hyo Joo was not chosen in most of the games; she did not even get much attention and time to talk.. Its really sad. But Hyo Joo is really really good in games.. She won ALL of her games, including the blowing of candles and Korean wrestling in episode 26/27 and 30/31, musical chair-like game in episode 26/27 and ball jumping game in episode 34... So she did not lie about how she was good in sports. I saw Kim Ji-Seok in episode 26/27, and he was like Hyo Joo, did not speak much. So I was rooting him for Hyo Joo. Out of my expectation, he approached Hyo Joo after he won a game (When a person wins a game, he could get a lady to do something he speaks.. something like that).. He was so sweet!! Hyo Joo should've being with him in the episode. However one idiotic guy claim that place... That guy later betrayed Hyo Joo in episode 30 and 31 but got back with her because he was guilty.. I dun think this a right guy for Hyo Joo anyway.. He may be talented, but he is old and he look like a player..I prefer Kim Ji-Seok. That idiotic guy I mentioned, he rejected Hyo Joo in one of the game.. Although it was just a game, I could see that Hyo Joo was greatly hurt. I guess Hyo Joo trusted him.. Poor Hyo Joo :(
But in episode 34!! Hyo Joo was the popular girl in the group!! Min Woo, Tablo and another guy all fall for Hyo Joo's charm!! Hyo Joo finally got what she deserved!! Episode 34 is extremely funny! Minwoo was great.. He was like going apeshit for Hyo Joo. Although Hyo Joo rejected him (I think she feels more confortable with Tablo, since they were couple in nonstop 5. Besides, she dunno with Minwoo was true), Minwoo continues his madness, shouting he was serious about Hyo Joo. Hahaha!! I didnt know Minwoo was like this!! Love Hyo Joo :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.