August 20, 2011

A SAH! Closer to success!

Just woke up from a long... long? I'm not sure if it was a long nap, cause I tend to forget the time everytime I sleeps. And almost all of my naps were interrupted by my a phone call.. People tend to call me when I'm in my dreamland, which pisses me off. Anyway, I've received my MT O lvl result on Thursday, and I got a.... B3!! That really made my day. B3 may not be much of a big deal to some people, but it is to me. I really never had thought that I could get that result, especially when some of my friends who are better in Chinese had gotten like, B4 and C5.. I'm really satisfied. It couldnt have been better. I also got a distinction for my MT oral.. I was flabbergasted, cause I was sure I flunked my oral.. That's really weird and kept me thinking if I really deserve the B3. I just told myself I'm over-reacting. Yesterday, I'd my O lvl English oral after physics prelim 2 paper. I was really nervous and anxious, although I'd done like, countless practices and I'm sure that I was fully prepared. Well, I guess I wasn't prepared emotionally :/
BUT, it turns out my hard work and efforts were not wasted. The read-a-out was fluent and full of emotions. The picture discussion was described and inferred in details. The conversation, was interesting and relevant, cause I'm sure what I said caught the attention of the examiners. I never felt so good after an oral examination; for the first time, I felt that I've said all those that was meant to be said, and nothing was left out. I was elated!! I think its plausible for me to get a distinction for English oral too! Who knows! Hahaha!! Daebak!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.