August 5, 2011

Ratings go haphazard

OMGZ is it for real? I just received the news regarding Channel U showing Shining Inheritance after Dong Yi!! Two Han Hyo Joo's dramas consecutively!! This is heaven for me! Guess Channel U had witnessed the influencal power of Han Hyo Joo, haha!! But really, I thought they are suppose to show newer dramas? Dong Yi was newer than Shining Inheritance and it doesnt really make sense for them to put it after Dong Yi. I got no idea what Channel U is thinking, but good choice, its definitely worth it. I remembered last year or so, I posted on channel U forum, requesting for the drama Shining Inheritance. Guess they decided to fulfill my request after two years... Hahaha!! I love channel U.. This would be the third Han Hyo Joo's drama; following Dong Yi and Iljimae - They are all awesome dramas.. I watched all of them! Come to think of it, Channel U just re-boastcasted Iljimae a few months ago.. Han Hyo Joo ♥!!

I've been wanting to do this for a long time; I want to create a list of my favorite korean dramas! Here goes my TOP 10!! Well, I know I did this a few years ago, but heres the update.

1) Shining Inheritance
2) Pure 19
3) Dong Yi
4) Iljimae
5) The Legend
6) Princess Hours
7) Witch Yoo Hee
8) Boys Over Flower
9) Money War
10) Spring Waltz

Alright, its really hard on me and I need to do the dramas justice, especially the top few. Let me explain my reasons. Shining Inheritance, never fails to keep me attached to the story, it could be funny and cute as hell, or it could be sad and touching as hell. Story is perfect, actors were professional. Pure 19 got second, not because it is less entertaining or so. Its awesome, and similarly, it has both its funny and sad moments. However, the only interesting storyline was about the lead actors including Ku Hye Sun. There were boring scenes which consist of the older actors (Sorry). Dong Yi, awesome as hell. I got no idea why I placed it in the third position....... Nevermind, actually, if possible I would stuff The top 5 into the first position... And the next five into the second position. I think all of them rocks..

Now I know why I had not been giving the dramas I'd watched ratings.. Cuz all of them are too good and all dramas would be ended up in the first position.. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.