July 28, 2009

Life at 15 is boring

28-7-09
Nothing interesting happened yesterday, so I decided no to update.
My life is just damn boring - You might fall asleep while reading my blog. I just finished episode 101 of Pure 19. The drama end at episode 122. Aw, I am gonna miss it. You know it's really rare to find a good drama. But that isn't a problem when there is http://www.koreandrama.org/.
I currently watching Pure 19 ( as you know ) & Boys Over Flowers. After watching so many korean dramas, Here is my top 10 :
#1) The Legend ( First King's Four Gods )
#2) Pure 19
#3) Boys Over Flowers
#4) Iljimae
#5) Princess Hours
#6) Witch Yoo Hee
#7) Beethoven Vrius
#8) -
#9) -
#10) -
Haha, curently I only have my top 7 =)
But top 4 are very close, I like all of them.
Btw, there is no way Singapore dramas can compare with korean dramas. After watching korean dramas, I dun even bother to switch on my TV at 9.00pm to watch Chh 8's daily drama. Thats how bad it is. The thing is mediacorp doesn't willing to spend money to make a good drama, and the storyline really sux. Just speaking my mind, no hard feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.