July 25, 2009

Giving up

25-7-09
It's a great day. I learned some basic steps of playing a guitar today, it was quite fun, but it hurt my fingers - aw. As I expected, it's not easy to learn guitar, but at least i manage to understand a bit.
Korea just released a number of new dramas like Dream, Style & Soul. Im look forward to watch them, but first, let me finish Pure 19 & BOF =/
I just finished episode 93 of Pure 19, it was very good !! I wonder how a drama can get so addictive. The storyline is so catchy, the characters, the romances - It's Perfect !! The only thing I hate about this drama is THE EVIL MOTHERS-IN-LAW. Why izzit always mother-in-law ? Why do they love to pick on their daughter-in-law ? Or why can't they just accept them ? Maybe without all this, the show wouldn't be nice, so I should just bear on it..
Altough Pure 19 has 122 episodes ( I'm watching the mediacorp cut version in mysoju.com ), it is not draggy at all.
Btw, I decide not to participate the BOF contest =/ ( yes yes I'm giving up )
I dun think I stand any chances so mine as well just enjoy the good show instead of looking out for password. & I think only 18 years old and above can participate.. Haizz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.