20-7-09
Just finished reading Teenage Aug 09 magazine. To be honest, I am just interested in the BOF & other K-POP news (+ Poster ). Sadly, there isn't any news about Koo Hye Sun. No worry, I can always read her news online.
Anyway, the faster the better ?
I bought the BOF OST 1 in the june hoilday. It's not even long after Channel U start airing BOF in Singapore, so I wanted to grab their OST fast hoping for a free poster. I bought it in Poh Kim. The shopkeeper told me that there wasn't any free poster but there was free post card inside the OST. Post cards ? Who the hell use post cards nowdays ? But anyway I bought it. The post cards look nice, although it's useless. I never regretted buying the OST so early, untill I came across a advertisement steaded " BOF OST 1 + Free Poster ". I just realise that fast =/= better, sometimes it's good to be slow and steady.
My friend told me to buy it online - OST 2 + Behind the sence DVD + Free Poster cost only $19.00. But it require credit card for the payment. I am considering.
Maybe I shouldn't be too greedy.
Maybe I should.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.