18-7-09
I felt very clumsy this morning. I woke up at 9.00am when I am suppose to attend my CCA at 9.30am. I went down to a nearby bus stop and I was like " Damn it, it's 9.20am and I am going to be late ". Things get worse when I only realize I forgotten to bring my wallet when the bus came. I got no choice but to go back to my house to take that bloody wallet. But surprisingly, I was not late. BB parade started late for some unknow reason. The parade started with a morning roll call, follow by devotion.Boys' Brigade ended at 11.00am. It's earlier than I expected. I went to a coffee shop and have lunch with my friends.
Parade has ended and it's time to slack. I just finish watching Pure 19 episode 72. It's very very touching. I watched the drama in mysoju.com and because of some error ( The sound and the show dun match ) I could not enjoy the drama to it's fullest. Its really quite a pity but I can't blame on the website or the video, cuz without them, I could not even watch it.
It's 2.00pm now and about 7 and a half more hours, I will be sitting infront of my TV watching BOF :D
Okay, I think that's all for today..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.