July 22, 2009

Another busy day

22-7-09
Yesterday was very busy !!
I came reach home at 3.00pm and went to meet Chen Dong & Mr Wee at 3.30pm. It was very rush, but at least I'm punctual . Mr Wee drove us to Swee Lee Musical Shop to buy a guitar for ourselves. Like me, Chen Dong likes music too. After testing some of the guitars, Mr Wee advice us to buy a $130 guitar, and we did. I like the guitar very much, although the appearance is not very attractive, it's very light and it sound very nice too. I'm thankful to Mr Wee for using his own free time to help us with the choosing. It was nearly 6.00pm after Mr Wee sent us home.
I was very tired and my mum dun allow me to use the computer, thats why I didn't update my blog yesteray.. haha.
Today was busy too, but at least I manage to take out some time to update my time. I got to upgrade my F&N crosswork and finish up my homeworks, but before that, let me enjoy 2 episodes of Pure 19 ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.