17-7-09
I am very curious about how a blog work, and why so many people are addicted to it. Obviously it won't do me any harm so I decided to try it out.
Okay, It's Friday !! Which makes tomorrow a Saturday !!
My CCA, Boys' Brigade has paused for 2 weeks thanks to the H1N1.
But all CCA has been resumed this week, which means there is Boys' Brigade tomorrow.
Although it only last for 1 and a half hours, I dun feel like going.
I always love Saturday, even if there is CCA in the morning, there is always my favorite korean drama at night.
Last year, I am crazy about " The Legend " which is also known as " The first king's four gods ".
This year, I am crazy about " Boys over Flowers "(BOF) . A drama consist of 4 uber sexy dude called the F4 which was supposed to aim the ladys. Somehow I got addicted to the story. The female lead from BOF is Koo Hye Sun, and she might be the reason for my addiction.
She is very talented - She can act, she can compose a song, she can dance, she even wrote a novel.
okay, thats all. Now lets see how my blog look like with my first post.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.