July 29, 2009

Owned & Pwned

29-7-09
Got owned badly !! I score 8.5/15 for my maths test, and most of them were oversight =(
Gradient is suppose to be Y1 - Y2 Over X1 - X2 !! Not X1 - X2 Over Y1 - Y2 !! Damn it Shu Yang, why are you so careless ? I could have score 13/15.
Looking at the bright side, I passed, but not good enough..
I had been addicted to korean dramas recently. Could that be the bane of my failure ? I hope not cuz I can't stop now, I must watch at least 2 episodes of Pure 19 or I will feel uneasy.. I hope nothing's wrong with me.. >_<
I am addicted to K-POP too ( ANY RELATED TO KOREA ! ). SS501, Super JR, Wondergirls, although I can't understand the lyrics, I can feel it. There is a song call Sarang Eh Ji Chyut Da from Pure 19 Ost. I love that song so much I have to listen to it everynight before I sleep.
It's such a great song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.