June 30, 2011

Going through shit

School has started once again, life is hell once again.. I've been doing homework everyday, but I still can't complete all of them. Theres just too much of them! Anyway, I can't update as often as before due to school. I guess no one earn success without any hard work. Come to think of it, Han Hyo Joo also had her hard period of life. She debuted in 2005, in sitcom nonstop 5. She had quite a lot of opportunities for both movies and dramas, for example "Spring Waltz", "My Boss, My Teacher", "Ride away" and "iljimae" etc. But her efforts in those movies and dramas were almost unnoticed. If it werent for "Shining Inheritance", she would still not be known and recognised. Sometimes, I really felt as if I am not being recognised. All the people around me are always strangers. But then again, I have came to being open-minded. I don't really give a shit anymore. Friends mean nothing much, really. Eventually, I would only have myself to depend on. Ultimately, we'll be heading towards different path. In my secondary school years, I've learned to be independent, and learned not to trust. Its better to be hated, than being love for what you're not. I'm no hypocrite. I'm true to myself, at least. Like the saying that goes, "If it doesnt kill me, it makes me tougher."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.