June 24, 2011

Recognition

Wow, I've been rewatching iljimae. Despite the fact that I've already watched it once, it is still remarkably nice. That might be because I'd forgotten the storyline, but nevertheless its good. I think that Han Hyo Joo got a very nice character in iljimae (Eun chae). The reason why she didnt gain much attention in that drama might be because of iljimae. Iljimae was the center of attention and its no wonder that nobody paid much attention about Eun Chae. Well, same goes for Dong Yi. True to its title, the drama itself circles around the character Dong Yi, gaining much attention. But Han Hyo Joo did achieve a new star award for iljimae, although I say she deserves more. But the thing that bothers me is that she didnt receive any for Spring Waltz. Thats her first drama, excluding nonstop 5, and I think she did an excellent job on that. She got 2 for "By land and sky", 1 for "iljimae", 5 for "Shining inheritance" and 4 for "Dong Yi" (She might get more for Dong Yi in the near future). Well, the fact is she has gotten at least an award for all her dramas except for Spring Waltz, which I think she really deserve one, maybe best new actress award? Any case, she is doing well now and I'm expecting more from her. She is the most promising korean actress from what I know. Hwaiting and god bless her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.