Alright, just about a few hours ago, I've watched "My Dear Enemy". Well, I didnt exactly watch it; I'm not that stupid.. I just downloaded it in Funshion, den I will just search through to find Han Hyo Joo's scene. I heard that she was in that movie as a cameo, and the story doesnt really interest me, so I'll just do that..The good thing is, while searching, I realised that Oh Ji Eun was in that movie too. At first when I saw her, I was like "Is that Han Hyo Joo.. Wait, no.. She is someone else, someone I know.." Den her name flashed across my made and I hurried and google it. Bingo! Its her! Despite being in her 29/30, she is still really beautiful. I kind of like she when I saw her in the drama "Three Brothers". But her age bothers me.. I'm not into someone that old.. But in any case, she is really beautiful, in her own way. Now, time for the bad thing. You see, Han Hyo Joo was a cameo known as "Women at the bus stop/Voice on the phone". So I when to search for a scene at a bus stop. The movie was 2 hours long and I really had a hard time finding it. But I was hoping it would pay off. And guess what? I did it. I found the scene! I saw Han Hyo Joo standing at the bus stop, but I can't even see her face clearly. She was just standing there, waiting for a bus. She didnt even talk, and worse, she didnt have anything to do with the storyline. She was like one of the people in the "background". DAMN, that didnt do her any justice! Not the slightest. For a character like that, you don't have to hire a actress like Han Hyo Joo to do that right? Any Tom, Dick or Harry would do! I don't understand!! I was very disappointed.. I want to watch Ad-Lib Night!! At least I know it would be awesome, unlike this shit.. Ah, anyway.. I'm too obessed with Han Hyo Joo. School will be starting soon.. And I havent done any revision and I havent complete my holiday homeworks. Gosh... I'm soooooo dead.. In fact, I'm hopeless. But thinking of Han Hyo Joo chills me down. Heh! I really need to start working hard now.
PS: I saw how Goo Hye Sun and Han Hyo Joo are close friends! OMG, my two favorite korean actresses! AWESOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.