June 17, 2011

Spring Waltz

Yay. I have reached episode 17 of spring Waltz. I gonna say that the storyline is good and this drama could easily be included into my top 10 k-dramas. I love Eun Young character; a very kind and gentle girl, hiding a dark past. I also love Philip; although it is said that he is a super playboy, but he is really thoughtful especially towards Eun Young. Also, he never fails to be with Eun Young whenever she is down, and he will always make her smile again. I really hope that they could be together... But the story is disappointing. First, Eun Young should be with Philip and not Jae Ha. And, at first Jae Ha and Eun Young got some sort of misunderstanding, den all of a sudden they stated to like each other.. Thats quite confusing :( but anyway, its still an awesome drama. Nice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.