June 10, 2011
Han Hyo Joo ♥ ?
When I watched iljimae, I found that the drama was really interesting. However, I was obessed with Ejiah from The Legend back then, thus didnt find Han Hyo Joo attractive. But come to think of it, another reason might be because Han Hyo Joo didnt smile much in iljimae. Han Hyo Hoo's smile is probably her most attractive feature, besides her bright glowing eyes. I wanna rewatch iljimae, and this time round, put more attention on her. I also wanna watch some of her older dramas like spring waltz and By Land and Sky, but its really hard to find a dependable link to watch them nowadays.. If possible, I would like to watch her nonstop 5 and heavenly postman too. And if situation allows, I would love to watch her movies! Especially "My Boss, My Teacher". Damn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.