June 20, 2011
HHJ Movie Marathon
woots! I've finished most of Han Hyo Joo's movies. The previous few days, I've finished "Heaven's Postman", "My Boss, My Teacher" and "Ride Away". "Heaven's Postman" is a melodrama, which the story is somewhat similar to Jay Chou's "Secret". At first, it was abit difficult for me to understand the movies as I was watching in on fanshion with chinese subtitles. But after awhile I managed to comprehend what they were trying to do. As "Heaven's Postman", they need to read the letters for the dead. Then they will try to find peace for the senders, even if it means lying. Its really interesting, especially in the end when Han Hyo Joo's character realised that Hero's character wasnt human at all.. The person doesnt exist at all. But unlike "Secret", this story has a happy ending! For "My Boss, My Teacher".. I really hate to mention this. Han Hyo Joo act as a poor female student who actually.. had a relationship with a teacher for money. She was arguing with that teacher at a busstop. The teacher started to assault her and she dashed across the road. The scene happened so fast and I wasnt expecting it. She was knocked down by two cars in a horrible way. I was stunned when I saw that scene. Thinking of it gives me goose bump and an uneasy feeling. I would have cried if it wasnt for my dad who came into my room all of the sudden. Damn.. That was her first movie/project after non stop 5, and I think that character would be quite a challenge for her. Anyway, ride away was good. The movie was before iljimae and she looks real young. Ride away is more of a typical love story, and I love it really much. The ending was confusing although; it sure was a happy ending, but I am not sure if she is back with the lead actor. If you get what I mean... Hah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.