Yet another splendid Korean drama I say! Its been awhile since I stopped watching Korean dramas. Recently, a drama called Dong Yi is airing on channel U. The lead actress is Han Hyo Joo. I seen her iljimae and shining inheritance, and Im kind of a mini fan of hers, so I decided to watch the drama. Undoubtedly, the drama is superb. I always like the kind of drama where the main character is a kind, smart, innocent and somehow pathetic... Haha just so that its my cup of tea! Since its about Korean dramas, I will list out my top 10 Korean dramas! (Not in order cause all of them are great!!)
1)Pure 19 (Highly recommended if you do not mind long dramas!)
2)Shining Inheritance (Highly recommended no matter what!)
3)Dong Yi (Highly recommended of you like historical or crime investigation dramas!)
4)Boys Over Flower (Highly recommended if you like eye candies!)
5)Iljimae (Highly recommended if you like heroic action dramas!)
6)Witch Yoo Hee (Highly recommended if you just want to have a good laugh!)
7)Beethoven Virus (Highly recommended if you like classical music and stuff!)
8)Princess Hours (Highly recommended if you like fantasy!)
9)Story of the first king's four god (Highly recommended if you like fantasy and war related dramas!)
10)IRIS (Havent got to watch this drama but highly recommended if you like action!)
YA
Anyway, I had just finished all the episodes of Soul Special today. I watched it for Han Hyo Joo, thats all~ The drama, true to its name, is indeed special. Its not straight forward like normal dramas, and you might need awhile to digest if you were to watch it. But its definitely a worth watching drama, especially if you like Han Hyo Joo!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.