如果爱,如果想见。
"If you love and miss that person. Then, love can come again when you meet again. Just like playing hide and seek, no matter where he hides or even if you can't see him, he will always be somewhere waiting for you. Amid of countless chaos, just like the sincere prayers of love, the people in love will surely meet again."
This is a quote from Spring Waltz from Eun Young. Yup, I've finished the drama and its really really good. The scenes were very beautiful, especially those in Austria. Usually when iI watched a korean drama, I would feel like going to korea. But after watching this drama, I feel like going to Austria. For the above quote, I think that we should all believe in love, and the person you love. When you seem lost, just know that the person you love is lost too, for he is desperate to find you just as you'll be desperate to find him. Its really meaningful. Usually when I quoted something, I would change all the "he" to "she".. But not this time, cause I've a strange feeling that this quote is meant for someone.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.