August 24, 2009

20s Choice

Sian. Koo Hye Sun is losing badly. Currently, Koo Hye Sun has 315636 votes ( 29% ) while Han Hyo Joo has 395315 votes ( 36% ). The gap is quite big and I wonder how Koo Hye Sun is going to catch up. Although I support both of them, I really wish Koo Hye Sun to get the first place. I know Han Hyo Joo deserve it, but I think Hoo Hye Sun deserve it more. For the Hot Online Song, Super Junior's Sorry Sorry votes ( 414956 [ 38% ] ) has overtake 2NE1's Fire ( 352252 [ 32%] ). Cheers, if I can vote, I will vote for Sorry Sorry too. Fire is hot, but Sorry Sorry is even hotter !! xD
I'm so excited. I wonder when will the result be out. I seriously hope that Koo Hye Sun can get the most vote for Hot Drama Star (F). Koo Hye Sun Fighting !!
I kinda feel sorry for Han Hyo Joo, for not support her in this event. ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.