Nothing special happen on my 2nd of August. As usual, I woke up at 8.00am and went out with my family for breakfast.
Hmm, my purpose for using my computer now is no longer playing games. I used to play Getampedsea, which is quite a nice and exciting game. The good thing about this game is you can edit the skin of your character which makes you one of a kind. Other things were like there are a lot of gears and maps and so we won't get bored by using the same old gears and playing in the same old maps. I am quite good at the game as I mastered runner, jumper, block, counter, 1-hit counter and sidestab.
And the reason for me to quit this game is obviously the unreasonable community. For those who tried playing this game before will know what I'm talking about. Those " cb nub ", " cb runner ", " kp nerd " thing. This things won't effect some people as they simply ignore it, which is a good idea. But when it comes to " see no evil " and " hear no evil ", I just can't do nothing. They insulted me and I will make sure that I repay them with the same thing. So I decided to quit.
I am now living a happier life without that game, but sometimes I do miss it.
My purpose for using computer is to watch my favorite korean dramas, like Pure 19 or to chat in forum - Be it GASEA forum ( I still chat in the forum with some of my in game friends ), or celebrity fans forum. And ofcuz, updating my blog =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.