Oh yes, Shining Inheritance ( SI ) is indeed a good drama. I just finished episode 5, it's really nice, no wonder the rating the so high. Because I dun have CCA today, I woke up at 8.45am. After having my breakfast, I switch on my computer and do my F&N crosswork research. I dun really know how to do so i didnt wrote much. I wrote about one page only, I dun think it's enough...
After that I went to watch SI as I dun have any other things to do. I dun really forum now, not to mention gaming. I only play some facebook game like RC - I dun really play it, I just on it and feed my employees very 3 hours. Well, at least monday is a hoilday. I might be going out with some friends for a movie...
Should we watch UP ?
or....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.