August 22, 2009

District 9

LOL I did it.

I found a website that allow me to watch District 9. & I finished it.
For those who havent watch and want to watch this movie, what I'm about to write content spoliers, so you might wanna skip that.
Hmm, it wasnt bad at all. I thought it would be scary, but it just turn out to be bloody, not scary. Those ailens have feeling too and they are not exactly evil. It's the MNU who is evil. But their weapon is way too cool. There is one type of alien weapon where it shoot a wave and push the enemys away - which they were most probably dead, and there is another type of ailen weapon, I am not too sure but I think the human call it the enegry weapon, which shoot a beam and whoever get hit, the whole body explode - I meant both human & ailens. The last ailen weapon is more similar to our machine gun - continuous fire of small beams and luckily, it dun make people explode. The main character of the show, who got infected by some ailen virus, was slowly turning into an ailen. For that, he know how to use the ailen weapons and how to operate some ailen technology, which make the movie even more exciting.
Overall, the movie is very good. They make it so real that at first I thought District 9 really exist. That's how good it is..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.