lol I'm so excited about Koo Hye Sun's music album. I can't wait till end-August, it seems like time is passing so slowly.. I got a feeling that it's goona be good, and I'm going to love it. After all, its YG Entertainment.
I just found out about the Mnet 20s choice, I am also very excited about it too. It seems that Shining Inheritance is currently owning BOF. For the Hot Drama Star (Male), Lee Seung Gi from Shining Inheritance is leading, follow by Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum and Lee Min Ho ( What ? Lee Min Hoo, 4th ? ) from BOF. I dun really care about the male, lol, but for the Hot Drama Star (Female), Han Hyo Joo from Shining Inheritance is leading, following Goo Hye Sun from BOF in the second place. But who knows how long this may last ? I support both HHJ & GHS, but the sad thing is only korean in their 20s can vote. I'm neither a korean or in my 20s =(
check out their main website @ choice.mnet.com
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.