August 7, 2009

Shining Inheritance

Today's NDP celebration was very fun. The whole school was like so high - screaming and shouting.
Because I wasn't performing, I wore a red T-shirt and school pants. I bought my guitar along for the guitar lesson after the celebration. I admit that this year's NDP theme song is very nice. " See the moon and the stars ", LOL, it's so catchy. I doesnt like it at first, but after listening it a few times, I find it very nice. I reach home about 12.30pm today with my pork chop. After my lunch, I went for a nap and woke up at 3.30pm. Because I finished watching Pure 19, I am currently looking for a nice drama to watch. The new dramas in korea like Dream, Style and Castle Lady is still not available in internet yet =(
And finally, I found a nice drama. It's called " Shining Inheritance ", starring Han Hyo Joo from iljimae. It's a 2009 drama and I finished Episode 1 part 2/5. I heard that the ratings of this drama was very high so i decided to try it out. I think I will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.