After 3 days of resting, it's school again..
I had been trying hard to learn korean from my korean friends, but korean seem to be even harder then chinese. I meant, chinese is already like damn hard. I failed chinese even when I'm a chinese, it's a total disgrace. But, unlike chinese - which I have totally no interest in - , I seem to be very interested in korean. I felt very happy everytime I learned a new korean word. If I know how to speak korean, it would be good. Think about it, if I can watch korean dramas without looking at the sub title, it makes me more comfrotable. And I can check the korean celebrities wedsite or forum for news without using the google translate. The best thing is, I can communicate with my korean friends in school so that they can understand me better, or maybe I can go visit korea without any worries...
But ofcuz it's kinda hard to learn a new language now..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.