It's August, and I start of with a bad day.
I went to school at 8.00am for BB CQ lesson, and we head off to East Coast Park for some soccer event at 9.00am. And because I did not want to participate, I went cycling with some other boys. After the long cycling, I decided to buy some burger for myself at Burger King. That's when I found out that I lost my wallet. I must have dropped it while I am cycling. My friends told me to go back and look for it, and I did. Cycling back, hoping to find my wallet back. I know it's a fat hope, but at least there is a slight chance I might found it. & as expect, I didnt found it. I was very angry back then. I am very angry at myself - why am I so careless. It's all my fault, I though, and I shouldnt be angry and effect others moob too.. So I tried to control my feeling.
Chen Dong told me : " Dun bring your wallet along next time you go cycle. "
I replied : " I won't be cycling no more. "
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.