August 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dad !!

I have a great day today. I got back the result of my physics, geography and maths. I got 20/25 for physica, 13/16 for geography and 13.5/15 for maths. It's quite good I guess. & I almost forgotten that today, is my dad's birthday. Happy Birthday Dad !! Sorry, I didnt buy you any cake =(

Today, for the Mnet 20s choice - Hot Drama Star (F), Han Hyo Joo is currently still at the first place with 415971 votes ( 36% ) and Koo Hye Sun at the second place with 329472 ( 29% ). Omg, Koo Hye Sung, you need to keep fighting. When I tot Koo Hye Sun has a lot of fans, Han Hyo Joo have even more. hmm.

Btw, I didnt start watching any drama yet, after I finished SI.. I dun really know what to watch and fear that I might addicted to it as it will effect my studies. But I'm addicted to this song call Heartbreaker by G-Dragon. The song is very very nice !! The mv is very interesting too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.