August 9, 2009

Holy Shit

O.M.G BOF is getting more exciting each episode xD
& looking at it, it's another evil mother show. Why do mothers always have to interrupt her son's relationship with a girl ? Can't they just let him choose who he wants to love ? As an adult, they shouldn't have this kind of childish mindset.It will only make me puke.

& Holy shit !! I watched SI the whole morning and I forgotten to watch F4 talk show on Chh U, 12.00pm. Damn it. Although I know I can always watch it online, but now I am stuck with my brother's laptop, and for some reason I can't even load a video with it. Damn it Damn it !! I am so frustrated and feel so uneasy. Arrh !! Not only I missed the F4 talk show, I am now staring at a laptop that can't even load a video, which means no SI too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.