I had been very busy for the past few days, thats why I dun have to time to update my blog..
On monday, I attended the NDP rehearsal after school. It was very tiring. It was almost like the speech day rehearsal, when we practiced for hours and went home late. I got home on 6.00pm and I was not allowed to use my computer. The same things happened on tuesday, just that we need to bring our full uniform along to school, and change it before rehearsal. I felt so uncomfortable in the full uniform. I got home on 6.00pm too and realized that I left my school uniform in my friend's house ( I when to his house for changing ). Although today was much better, I still felt very tired. The rehearsal started at 2.30pm today and ended at 3.30pm, so I am able to go home earlier and able to use the computer. There is still a rehearsal tomorrow and friday is the real NDP.. Omg. I feel like skipping tomorrows rehearsal =(
Singapore is 44th this year. Although I am complaining about my school NDP rehearsal, I really feel happy for Singapore. I really love the sense of secure she given me. I hope Singapore can improve in the *secret*, so that I can stay here and fulfill my dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.