August 21, 2009

I'm back !!

I'm Back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dun feel like updating my blog for the past few days ( or maybe weeks ) because my life is VERY VERY boring ( Apart from watching korean dramas ).
I have quite a lot of things to post for today =)
First, I think I did quite well my my geog test 2 & re-test for test 1 today.. Hope I can get 80%. I hope that I can get a good result for my maths test too, as it's not really hard, just hope that there isn't much careless mistake =/
And woots !! I just finish the last episode of shining inheritance. Although Hwan & Eun Sung parted as Eun Sung need to go back to NY for studies, it's still a happy ending. I love this drama very much. I am adding it into my Top 10 dramas =) It should be at the 3rd places....or maybe not.. Cause The Legend, Pure 19, BOF & iljimae, they are all my favorite dramas T_T
I will never ever forget their storyline, it's just too good.
I watched G.I Joe this wed.. It wasnt very good. But the fighting and shooting part is quite exciting. I never wanted to watch this movie, well, before I found out that District 9 is M18...
I really watched to watch District 9 !! It's soooooo real. I think I'm going to watch it online. Who cares about the rating =/ I think it's suitable for me.
Since I had finished SI, I need to find another korean drama to watch..
Other den korean dramas, I'm also addicted to a hollywood drama - HEROES.
It is showing at thusday, 8.00pm very week. But once per week is just not enough to feed my addiction !! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.